Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billysangell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 05:00 AM
    A dream of evil spirtis rasing me in the air and trying to hurt me
    I had a dream that a chair came through my bedroom wall and then three black evil spirits raised me in the air I was making noises and trying to call for help but it was like my mouth couldn't move the next thing I know I was standing up when I woke up they just keep trying to come closer to me and take my sheets off me but I just kept fighting to keep my whole body covered I have never been so scared in my life it felt so real
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 2, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Let me clarify... you awoke in a standing position and these things were still there or that was all part of the dream as well?

Is there anything in your life that makes you very aware of such entities? Or was this just out of the blue? You never know with dreams... RARELY I think they ever have "meaning" to them. But there is a difference between an entity influencing your dreams and the dream have meaning. It very much can also just be your mind... although, personally, I am rather skeptical of one's mind producing such demonic imagery.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 3, 2011, 04:52 AM

This may be of some help also.Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 28, 2011, 12:30 PM
    It might be because you might of watched a horror film or thought of ghosts and you have a dream but so I believe in ghosts and it might be a ghost INSIDE of you I \DONT want to scare if you don't like then comment it as bad I don't mind
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 28, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Comment on laura10109's post
    I do really think there was a ghost in u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

Attcked by evil spirit in my dream? [ 14 Answers ]

I am 33 years old now and have NEVER had such a frightening dream, as I had last night. The dream is very fragmented and odd, but I was traveling with a friend and all I know is that we had to stay ahead of something. Anyway, we reached a house - not any house I'd ever been to before. It was odd....

What does it mean when a friend has a dream that someone did something to hurt you [ 5 Answers ]

Well my friend had a dream about me, that we were in an elevator and I never said hi to her then I got off the elevator and she saw me with a guy she didn't approve of and then he forcefully tried to kiss me, then she looked away and they guy had did something hurtful to me to make me cry at that...

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

Old kids movie (puppets, telescope, hot air balloon, evil minions) [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of an old movie I watched when I was a kid. I used to own it bit I don't know where it went. I can't remember much of the plot. I remember there was an evil guy in some sort of tower or mountain with a telescope. I think his evil minions had no arms and really big...

View more questions Search