Ask
    deepakumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 04:50 AM
    What are the cream to lighten the skin can u plzzz tell me
    what are the cream to lighten the skin can u plzzz tell me
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Well do you want to go natural or do you want to use chemicals to lighten there are so many cream so that is why I am asking you the question based on your answer I can recommend the crams that have worked for me in the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coco butter Cream does it lighten skin [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I heard the coco butter evens out skin tone and lightens it... is it true.. Can someon tell be a skin lighten product I can buy from walmart

Would you pay $200 for a skin lighten cream that may only last a week? [ 7 Answers ]

It will last a week or more if you only use it on half the body and if you don't use a lot of it buttttt it works it lightens the knees elbows everything... is this too expensive?

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

View more questions Search