Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angermanagement Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Help with foster care
    I want to get into foster care because my life is really bad right now. I cnt stand living here with this family anymore because they treat me really badly. What shudd I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 1, 2011, 09:53 PM

Please use complete words and sentences as this site requires. This isn't a text message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old female. I live in gettysburg Pennsylvania and I have a son. I am currently in foster care with adams county children and youth. Every situation that I try to fix is resulted in being threatened to be separated from my son. I was wondering if I got married if I would be considered...

Foster care? [ 1 Answers ]

Can my parents give up their rights and put me in foster care? My step mom wants me to go. Can she do that? My mom has no legal custody of me. My dad and step mom have full guardianship. Im kind of worried

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search