Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cuzzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Level pool
    My pool is out by 3/4 of an inch according to the disighn on the liner but when I put a stick in and measure the depth its perfect all around the pool what's my problem is my pool out of level or is it just my liner it's a 18 round 52 in deep
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Probably a slipped liner. If the water is the same distance from the rim, don't worry, enjoy your pool and can I come over?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

May 2, 2011, 05:19 AM
    When you put water in the liner it will stretch some so I really wouldn't worry about it unless it is causing problems
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 2, 2011, 07:25 AM

From what you say your pool is dead level and your liner is installed a bit off. Whoever installed it messed up and the fix is not easy and usually not worth it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to level my above ground pool already up [ 1 Answers ]

Can I level my pool 2 inches up if I drain the water down

Above Ground Pool Not Level [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the process of installing our 15 x 30 x 52 oval above ground pool. We have just put the wall up. We spent many hours trying to get it level and thought it was almost perfect... until we put the wall up and now we can tell that in some places it is off about an inch and one area is off...

Pool water level [ 2 Answers ]

:eek:Purchased a home with above grond pool. Last year at pool closing time... Lowered water below skimmer, discontineued using the pump(unhooked all hoses,etc)covered with a winter cover, had it floating on top ofvthe water,removed all the rain water and snow as it melted with a submergeable pump...

Pool not level [ 2 Answers ]

From a poster named Gidson sent to my e-mail address. I just purchased a 14'X42" metal frame pool and we tried to level the pool as best we could in our small back yard. After the pool was filled most of the water went to one side. We are about 1/4 water less that does not cover the pump holes...

How to level a pool [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18' above ground pool. The type with the single blow up circle on top. I'm having trouble getting it level. These pools can be somewhat dangerous if they collapse. Can you please help? I'm getting so much advice from neighbors and all that I don't know what to do. Thank you

View more questions Search