Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbartlett23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Will Nopalea relieve my back pain?
    I suffer from having a herniated disc in my lower back-- L5S1 the lowest disc in the spine. I have been suffering with the pain from this for close to 2 years. Physical therapy for a year, then a few cortisone (steroid) shots every few months the 2nd year did little to help. I am seeking alternate ways to possibly help alleviate my pain, and was not sure if Nopalea might be worth a shot. Does anyone have any personal experience with similar pain, could you please advise?? Thank you so much

Check out some similar questions!

HORRIBLE HEADACHES, on both sides no meds relieve pain [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 22 year old mother of one and I am suffering with headaches. Since lights and noise don't really affect my headache pain and that my pain in constant rather than on and off the doctors are stumped and my quality of life becomes poorer and poorer. Everymorning I wake up feeling fine I always...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

How long until my vicodin starts to relieve my pain? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the peak time for vicodin is I am prescribed 1-2 tab every 6 hours when is it more effective?

Best pain relieve for muscles pain [ 5 Answers ]

I went to a mommy baby bootcamp work out thing, and it was a lot harder then I thought it would be. I felt great afterwards, then I took a nap and woke up and my legs hurt so badly. Anyone have any way of relieving the pain, even a little bit would help. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.