Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpa3230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Husqvarna yth2448 carburetor problems?
    I've got a husky yth2448 w/briggs engine. Solved my air filter problem, rebuilt carb. Now it runs for 20-30 minutes and wants to stall. I have to pull out choke to keep it running long enough to get it back to garage. I replaced plugs, fuel filter and lines, oil, air filter. I am ready to drive this piece of crap into my pond. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

May 2, 2011, 03:13 PM

Hi,
    These newer V-twins are very sensitive to fuel issues. Assuming a clean carb and a healthy fuel filter, that leaves the pump. I have seen filters clog and pumps get weak.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with husqvarna 2554 with Kohler engine [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Husqvarna LGT 2554 with a Kohler engine. Engine starts and runs fine for about 30- 45 minutes then just dies. Let sit for a while and then starts and runs fine for about 30 minutes. Repeat. Repeat etc. mower is less than two years old and has low hours. Only use it to mow my yard. ...

Husqvarna yth2448 riding mower electrical problems BS intek v twin 24 hp [ 1 Answers ]

Went to start it mid-chore and it didn't do anything. Turned key-- got nothing. Nada. Battery is good. Hour-meter isn't lighting. Headlamps don't come on. Checked (and replaced) seat sensor, solenoid, ignition switch, and PTO switch. Still nothing. Engine turns over fine when I bypass...

Husqvarna YTH2448 engine stalls when blades engaged [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon all, I have a quick question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have a Husqvarna yth 2448 that stalls when the engine is engaged after running for about 30 minutes. After the mower sits and cools off, it will cut fine again. I checked the seat sensor, not sure if that...

Carburetor problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup with a 350engine and a 4brl carb,the problem is that my carb is not getting any fuel but when I remove the fuel line from the carb it's full of fuel,and when it does run as I step on the gas it just bogs out,also while engine is off as I press the throttle I can see a strong...

Problems with husqvarna yth2448 [ 6 Answers ]

My mower stops cutting on its own, and will not start cutting again until started up again only to stop cutting again a few minutes later.:confused: :mad: :

View more questions Search