Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wooie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2003, 09:57 PM
    Screw driver
    I have an electrition's screw driver, hand powered, 7 two sided hexigonal bits, (making 14 tips) that I would like to get more of. The bits rest in the end that pulls out and will seat up in the interior of the handle. When you pull the end in or out, it sounds almost hydrolic. The butt of the driver rotates while you are using it making it very easy to use. It is very well made and I have had many good years of use out of it. Problem is, is that my friends and family all keep trying to swipe it and I could use some replacement bits. All it has is a patent #. I searched for patents and haven't been able to find anything. >:( The body of the tool is black plastic and the butt came in different neon colors. Does anyone know where I can get some more of these?

Thanks
    Wooie
    mblincoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2004, 01:41 PM
    screw driver
    I think I have seen them at Home Depot . The one I have is gray about 8"long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I screw Up our friendship? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, first off I just want to say that I'm really happy that there is a website here that people can ask for advice.. it gives people a different look at things.. whether they take your advice or not.. its good to here someone's opinion.. On with me story I go... My friends...

Ok its new... its fun... I can't screw this up. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Im having a great time with a girl the past few days, and we both have similar interest in each other. Now, what I need to know is. A) How do you slowly show a girl that you want to be more serious without giving her I'm the big wuss and folding for her every need? And B) What is the...

CD ROM driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my CD driver replaced. It worked fine for a few weeks, then :-/, but now when I start up I get this message:"unable to detect ATAPI IDE CD ROM---device driver not loaded." What's up with this? Do I need to replace the driver again? I have defragmented, scanned the disc, and ran...

View more questions Search