Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ernestoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Jack (16) has 6 other pitchers around, Rec League.
    Jack has 6 other pitchers on the team. It's a Rec team and all my starters sit at least 20% of the time at the start of the season on my team. How do I stop narcissim?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 09:26 AM

Hello again, E:

Are you the manager or the team psychologist? Tell 'em to get used to the way you manage or hit the bricks... Does being a rec team mean it's run by committee? Then it's not about baseball. It's about feeling good.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a wall phone jack be replaced with a flush jack [ 3 Answers ]

The wall jack currently has some gray pieces already wired however the wires have disintegrated can I cut this off restrip the wire coming out of the wall and install a regular flush jack. If not how difficult would it be to rewire a wall phone jack?

What is the value of a Nolan Ryan and Tom Seaver 1967 Rookie Pitchers Base ball card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nolan Ryan and Tom Seaver 1967 Rookie Pitchers baseball card. Ryan's card is on the left and Seaver's card is on the right. Both are in Mets uniforms and have their hands above their head. Both cards have their signatures. The card has a Mets logo on it. It is enclosed in a plastic...

I want to change a merlin jack to a regular jack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a merlin system that I want to change. I think there is a way to change the cords in the jack to make them work with regular phones. Can anyone give me clear instructions about how to do this? Thanks so much... gail

Raised pitchers mound [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the pitchers mound raised

View more questions Search