Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Swimming Pool
    I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2 pumps, a filter, and a salt clorinatoer. Skimmers have 2 ports each.

Thanks
    spa and pool doc Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim27
    I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2 pumps, a filter, and a salt clorinatoer. Skimmers have 2 ports each.

Thanks
    I am a pool plumber and I would strongly suggest that you do not attempt a system like you have by yourself, without having done it before.Remember once the concrete is poured there is no turning back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me where do they teach swimming to kids in borivli

Swimming and Reika [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone have any information on the use of Reika Healing as part of a swimmers training program. e.g. stress management or motivational use, affirmations etc

Dogs and swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I take my lab swimming regularly and was wondering how long can he swim for without coming back. The reason I ask is that he sometines can't find the ball but will not come back without it and I worry that he might not make it back. Any info is appreciated.

Okay -- Swimming. [ 1 Answers ]

This really isn't a question. I joined swim team because I like to swim, I am not thin, but definitely not fat. I have gotten so well toned and built in upper arms/calves/shoulders. This is after about 2 weeks, and the season is another 3 months. I suggest if you want a workout to really help...

Menstration and Swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get me daughter to use a tampon. She is a swimmer and now teaches swimming. I can't find any info on being in the pool with a light period. Any for sure answers out there?

View more questions Search