Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annieoaklee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 04:02 AM
    shapes in peripheral vision
    Thank you jolienoire. You helped me immensely and I came across this site/forum whatever it is (I'm 46 - I don't know the latest technobuzz word for most of technology terms, etc... )on a fluke, and just so happens... I want to know something. At night, up in the sky, I see these bars (I call them that because that's the only word that comes to my mind)but only when it's dark and I'm driving, but it is out of my direct line of vision, so they are there and always are, in varying lengths, and degree of angle they appear. When I try to look directly at them I don't see them but I'm just driving along minding my own business and THERE THEY ARE! (freaky) They are jutting up from the ground and are just there,at night in the dark,sticking out sideways, a darker than dark figure in the shape of a tube but more of a flat top. They are always out there, they are huge, and random in order... anyone else "see" these that you know of? Is it a phenomenon? You are knowledgeable so I thought I'd ask... thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2011, 04:44 AM

This site is divided into forums that cover specific topics. There are many people here who can answer questions so no need to ask of anyone in particular.

Have you had your vision checked recently? Sounds to me like there may be something wrong with your peripheral vision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peripheral velocity formula [ 3 Answers ]

Formula for peripheral velocity & How calculate peripheral velocity for automotive alternator

Math shapes Classifying and sorting shapes [ 4 Answers ]

David drew a picture with shapes with 4 sides inside a shape with 3 sides inside a shape with no sides.What picturs did David draw?

Peripheral neuropathy clinics [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find hospitals in PA or Md or NJ or Ohio that have peripheral neuropathy clinics? I have a dropped foot ;an EMG shows damage to deep peripheral nerve.

View more questions Search