Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2011, 01:26 AM
    Are men attracted to pregnant women??
    Myself and friend were discussing this yesterday... I find it hard too believe, my ex seemed to fancy me more while I'm pregnant but I thought that was just because its his baby.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 02:29 AM

My ex husband was the same,in fact he said so when I was pregnant with our son.

I would think it's a personal thing though,we're all different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are white men not attracted to me? [ 13 Answers ]

Sometimes I find myself occasionally attracted to white men. I do get my fair amount of stares but the interest stops there, they NEVER make a move!! I kind of look like a thinner, younger version of Kim Myles from H.G.T.V. I see white men with black girls all the time... skinny ones, fat ones,...

Am I attracted to women bcos I hate men? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I‘m a 25 year old woman still a virgin. I’ve had no sexual contact, never even been kissed. The reason being that I’m extremely anxious & uncomfortable around people. I feel afraid & vunerable, as if everyone is judging me & seeing all my negative aspects. A psychologist I was seeing...

Are women attracted to men who are good with children [ 8 Answers ]

If a man is good with children, will that stand out a lot? Say the man isn't all that attractive in appearance but is good with children. Would that compensate a little for his appearance?

I'm not gay, but I think I'm attracted to women differently from other men? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not gay, because I find women very attractive, but I've learned I don't see women as most men do. Most men seem obsessed with physical attractiveness. I like to see a pretty girl for sure, but I get more pleasure out of an emotional bonding than I think I would in a physical, sexual bonding. ...

Why am I only attracted to White Women [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old Mixed Race Ghana/England Have grown up in England and Africa but just wondering why since I was 13 I am only attracted to white women I have only had white girlfriends... and If I Black women etc or Asian shows any Interest etc I become very uncomfortable and unfriendly if...

View more questions Search