Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 11:12 AM
    Sudden weight loss
    I am eight months preganant and I lost 4 pounds in two days is that OK?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 03:50 PM

Did you lose the weight due to illness or have you just noticed that you have lost some weight? Sometimes it is simply due to a combination of less amniotic fluid that is being produced and perhaps increased urination.

Did you notice the weight loss on your own or was it noted at the doctor or midwife's office? If so, what did they say about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden loss of energy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this post is for my boyfriend who is 19 years old and is turning 20 in 11 days. This happens to him not that regularly but perhaps once a month, but I'm worried anyway. He will be doing regular things when suddenly he will start to sweat and suddenly get very tired. He also mentions that...

Sudden loss of weight and no explanation! [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and lately have been losing weight and it seems like no matter what I do I cannot stop. As of 5 months ago I weighed 201 lbs. At this very moment I weigh 158lbs I have never fluctuated this much in weight usually it was 190-200 never this much. I am not into drugs so that...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Sudden weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly losing a lot of weight. On top of it he is itching non stop,:cool he also drinks a lot of water... what is going on with him ? :)

View more questions Search