Ask
    crystals. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Boyfriends
    How to make your boyfriend deeply in love with you
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 03:19 PM

There's no one way. Just be yourself and hope that you are exactly what he wants to be in love with. If it isn't, then there's no point in trying to be someone else to make him fall in love.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2011, 06:21 PM

Be yourself, and hope he likes it.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Depends on what the guy wants, but it is impossible to tell. It doesn't work by swinging a wand or borrowing an arrow from Cupid... Just enjoy your time with him and hope for the best. Let things unfold as they are supposed to.

Good luck,
    Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriends [ 4 Answers ]

Does my ex still like me He dumped me My friends still say that he still likes me and he is lying about having a girlfriend because he wants people to think he's over me when he's not. They also say he acts good and hard when he sees you, pretending to text girls when he walks past you. He...

Boyfriends [ 3 Answers ]

What do you do if a guy calls you sexy?

Boyfriends [ 3 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend and he says he loves me but he doesn't hang out with me. Does he really love me?

I am almost 16 and my boyfriends 19 [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know about the Oregon emancipation law is and about being emancipated when I am pregnant and my mom knows I want to move out when I am 16 and move in with my boyfriend but my mom says I can't what is the law on that?? I am not good at research so I don't know

View more questions Search