Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twin03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Period after childbirth
    I had a son 7 months ago and just recently started my period. After he was born I was on it regularly up until October. Since October I haven't had a period until a couple of days ago. My period is so heavy now is that normal? Im changing my tampon every hour, I have never experienced this. Should I be worried??
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 25, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Having a baby can throw your cycle for a loop afterwards for about a year. Some women have lighter periods after they have a child, and so get unlucky with heavy ones. Ever since I have had mine I have had to change a super plus tampon every hour from day 2 to day 5 of my period. If you are getting light headed or dizzy or just want to make sure with your doctor that this is okay for you, don't hesitate to call. It is always better to ask then to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period [ 1 Answers ]

If Your Pregnant Can You Get You Period The 1st Month See Im Trying To Get Pregnant And This Month I Got My Period:( But It Is Very Light And Spotty What Can This Be

Period [ 1 Answers ]

No we haven't been tested for fertility. I have been using condoms but I stopped ayear ago. I might use them once every other week

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period today October 31 but it is real dark brownish red. I'm trying to get pregnant and been having unprotected sex for a year. I am 25 years of age. Can anyone help. When is the best time to get pregnant?

View more questions Search