Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    She is happy and is ready to be friends, and thinks you are ready for what she wants. Treat this as you would any other spam, and why haven't you already blocked her? Then you wouldn't be wondering what she wants, you would be doing your own thing, and the hell with her. And before you wonder where this question went, its in the process of being merged with your other one.

So know that your lack of action at NOT deleting her, and preventing her screwing with you with her BS, has come back to bite you in the butt. Correct that ASAP!!!
    To add to what Tal said, how did she re-friend you on FaceBook without your permission? Take responsibility for adding to your own confusion and for ending it. De-friend her again and get back on the road to recovery.
    mrmineral Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 02:23 AM
    Ok. Here is my update.

Shamefully I ignored all your advice to ignore her. I couldn't. It's so difficult when someone you care for and miss wants to talk.

The last few weeks we have spoke everyday for between 1 and 2 hours. She wants to get back together. She wants to come back in 3 months and be with me. She said she has realised how much I mean to her and how much of a mistake she made leaving me.

I still like her but I can't help feeling that it will be a mistake getting back with her. I don't want to compromise my plans but at the same time I still want her.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 8, 2011, 03:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmineral View Post
    First of all she emails to see how I am and drops in that she has a new boyfriend.
    What happened to him?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2011, 04:59 AM

Do you seriously want her back, toying with your emotions?

You dodged a bullet-leave her in the past and cut all contact!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmineral View Post

I still like her but I can't help feeling that it will be a mistake getting back with her. I don't want to compromise my plans but at the same time I still want her.
    I know this feeling but sometimes we have to use our head instead of our heart.
    pahlp Posts: 22, Reputation: 11

Nov 26, 2011, 09:43 PM
    Think long and hard about the fact she left you once, she may have made a mistake and for your sake I hope that's the case. Your story had a lot to say about what she wanted but little about what you/we as a couple want. I hope that changes when she returns. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dumper No Contact [ 19 Answers ]

Hi guys. I was in a relationship for half a year, it was long distance. The girl broke it off without a detailed explanation and on the basis of a mere "feeling" that we weren't compatible for the long term. She was heartbroken and crying over the phone. We had seen each other at least monthly,...

I'm a Angry DUmper [ 2 Answers ]

OMG like I totally need help. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months and I like I go to school upstate and he's back in the city. We have been through a lot and lately I have been depressed. Shooolworkk was going down the drain and I was in deep depression. He doesn't trust me at all...

In the mind of the Dumper. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone in this forum was a "dumper". If so, what were you guys thinking after you broke up with your partner? I just want an insight into what kind of emotions they would go through and what you expected from your ex after you broke up with him/her. Thanks.

View more questions Search