Dye it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Is it "safe" to use light ash blond hair color on predominately grey hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years and have good results from L'oreal products. The Color Experte is my favorite, but lately it fades out to about a level 9 or 10 blond with yellowish. I am probably 80% or more grey. There is a level 9 Color Experte which is hard to find. But, a lot of...

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

View more questions Search