Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a.vargas1197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 05:01 AM
    Proactiv solution eye swelling?
    Hi, I'm only 13 and I used Proavtive solution for the first time, I woke up this morning with baggs in my eyes and that's not normal for me. Can someone please explain why this happen and how I could make it go away?

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling of upper eye lid [ 1 Answers ]

Swelling of the upper eye lid and hard round bump on inside of eye lid what could this be

Using Proactiv [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighttt, so I've been using ProActiv for my moderate acne, for about a little over a month now and it started healing a little at first, but then eventually it came back So I got the trial which included The Cleanser, The Toner, The Lotion, and The Refining Mask. Am I applying it correctly? ...

Is anyone using PROACTIV? [ 2 Answers ]

I just started using it. My question is if I stopped using if (say about 2 months after I started because I will run out of it) how long until my face becomes bad again? Anyone know? For example I used to use retin-A, it took a while to work, but it also took a while to stop working. I took...

Swelling with proactiv solution [ 5 Answers ]

Help with skin care, I'm 32 yr old black family. One year ago I started using proactiv solution.But a friend told me about a product that I should try and I did with no success I went back on proactiv but now I am getting a puffy eye just in my right eye{or} swellness ::)please could someone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.