Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluelove8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Powerpoint topic
    I am in 6th grade and we have to do a powerpoint presantion and I have no clue on what the topic should be we can have any topic I want something that will get peoples attention and will keep them entertained and that all 6th graders like I like to be unique please help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2011, 03:41 AM

This has nothing to with the software. I'm sure your teacher has given you some guidelines we need to know what they are to help. It will also help to know what your interests are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Powerpoint Refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I bought a PowerPoint Fridge yesterday from SoundStore and last night decided to have a look at the usual literature that accompany's every appliance. I had a look through the only manual that came with it "instruction". It states that if you have any trouble with there fridge that you should...

Powerpoint with photos [ 1 Answers ]

I created a powerpoint presentation with 20 pictures and captions. It takes 1/2 hour to open. I have a new MacBook and need to know how to compress the files to make what I have created usable. Do I have to start over? If so, how do I begin? If I can use what I've already created, how do I...

Where to get powerpoint software from? [ 5 Answers ]

What is zip software.. where do I get it from?I want to also install power point as my operating system is HOME BASIC VISTA and it isn't included.please help.. I need to make a presentation

Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I know how to insert a CD track into a powerpoint but can only get it to play on my computer while the CD is in my computer. Is there any way to save the file and send the powerpoint with the music?

View more questions Search