kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2003, 10:54 PM
    james bond
    Iknow of Sean Connery and Pierce Bronsnan
    kanga1915 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2003, 10:39 AM
    james bond
    Hi

Also: Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, and if I remember correctly, David Niven did one.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2003, 05:20 PM
    james bond
    From 62 - 83 Sean Connery, 67 David Niven, 69 George Lazenby, 73 - 85 Roger Moore, 87 - 89 Timothy Dalton and 95 - 2005 Pierce Brosnan. Which is by the way making a new bond movie called Bond 21. It might be a working title so keep your eyes on it.
    zaphodbeeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2004, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrt69
    Which is by the way making a new bond movie called Bond 21. It might be a working title so keep your eyes on it.
    Brosnan was on Johnathon Ross (Talkshow here in UK), he mentioned (I think) that he is NOT in the next bond film

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. James or Vitamins USA [ 15 Answers ]

I would like to know if Dr. James caps are available in USA. I know we have to get them from Phi. Is it cheaper to get Dr. James from Phil than buying Glutathione caps in USA? Are there any Dr. James users who I can pool with to get caps to save money I shipping and all? Thanks

Coupon rate on a bond [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I have to find the coupon rate on a bond but every formula I find requires the coupon rate to already be configured. How do I work backwards to get what I need? Example problem - Samantha's bonds sell for $1065.15. The bond life is 9 years and the yield to maturity is 7 percent. What...

James Taylor - song name [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a live song that James taylor made (actual a remake from the 60's) where the original singer makes a guest appearance during the final chorus. Not sure of the original singer however he has a very high pitch and the chorus is done high as well by a girl until he enters...

Valence bond theory [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please explain the valence bond theory and are there any other bonding theories to explain how a bond is formed Thanks for any help :)

View more questions Search