Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Please provide me is this escam or not? [email protected]
    I have received an email from [email protected]" informed me that there is a very good offer to me in Ireland and all I have to do just to contact the labor office in Ireland by this email and pay about 30 or 35 EURO to finish my personal identification number in the labor office & Work permit application form. So please I need you to provide me is this real or just scam. Appreciating your time.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Check this out,

JobinEurope/BRTHCOVCo/Centrumjobs/Jobs-777/New Careers Perspective-SCAM - Page 12 - Fraudwatchers
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2011, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar2010 View Post
    .. that there is a very good offer to me in Ireland .
    Ask yourself this: did you apply for a job through them? If not then it's a spam scam. If you did then you'd likely have a contact number.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Please refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/workin...ce-562949.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please provide a Sanskrit Translation? [ 0 Answers ]

I need this verse: 'Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.' I am using this in a painting and cannot find a translator anywhere! Thanks a million!

Should we provide more information? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife is listed as a creditor in her ex-husband's bankruptcy (chapter 7) so we got a copy of the document to verify her interests. In going through the document there appears to be quite a few things that were not declared or misrepresented - however it is beyond our ability to prove it. Is it...

How to block gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to block my gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ?

My ex doesn't want to provide... [ 2 Answers ]

My "ex" has been "starting a business" for about 4 years now. As you can imagine- he has not been consistent paying child support during this time. I'm wondering how to prove his income when I finally take him to court ( I have every reason to believe he is making some sort of money, he travels a...

Can anyone Provide an example of [ 3 Answers ]

An activity the Department of Homeland Security has engaged in that you believe supports it mission and one you do not.:confused:

View more questions Search