Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    globalj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 06:33 PM
    I have a honda hrb215. Running rough
    Once it starts,in choke mode, I move to fast and it runs rough then stalls. I have drained the tank. I changed air filter and spark plug. Adjusting the idol does nothing. Is there a fuel filter that I should change? Need help.
    Thank you
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2011, 06:34 PM

Thers a screen in the tank , but it sounds like you need to clean carb
    globalj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Comment on DG's post
    Thank you, I will check the tank but how do I clean the carb. I am not a mechanic but appreciate any help.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2011, 07:58 PM

That one is hard to get everything line up when you take the carb off and put it back on ,
    But you take the carb off and remove the bowl and clean , you need to spray with carb cleaner.
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 1.5L Honda Civic running rough [ 48 Answers ]

I've got a 1990 Honday Civic with a 1.5L dual point injection. Just recently (this past month) my car has started to run really rough. The engine shutters when started, cold/hot, idle to highway speed. It almost feels like the spark plug wires are arcing between each other, but it's a constant...

Running rough! [ 3 Answers ]

when i start my car it sounds really rough and like little backfires! kinda sounds lilke running on 3 cylinders! we bought ne spark plugs but one is stuck in and we dont wanna force it out! other people have told us it could be timing! but i dont think so! i jus did a whole lotta work on the engine...

Rough running 1991 honda [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX (250,000 mi) it has a rough running zone between 1500 - 2000 rpms. Worst after car has warmed up. The distributor, cap, rotor, ign. Wires, spark plugs have been replaced. No loss of power or missing under load. It accelerates normal. A little rough idle when cold, but...

Running rough when ac OFF [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 mitsubishi eclipse rs 2.0 ltr 16 valve 4 cy. It stalls out when I am driving down the road and it runs good when the ac is on and runs rough when the ac is off. What could be my problem?

My 96 Honda Civic is Running a little rough [ 1 Answers ]

All right, well I got up to go to school this morning and my check engine light comes on, and I notice when I am idling that it is rough and shakey, any suggestions as to what the problem and/or solution might be?

View more questions Search