Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howwhatwhenwhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Deadline for receiving 1099-DIV's
    What is the deadline for receiving my 1099-DIV's?
    Isn't there a date by when they are suppose to be sent to me?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 25, 2007, 12:08 PM
    They are supposed to be mailed no later than 31 January 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know why someone sending me an email from a Yahoo account is not being received by my outlook 2003 account?

Please answer this question Atlanta expert, today is the deadline [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filing state tax for virginia as non-resident and there is one box here in form 763 with instructions as below. I couldn't understand these instructions at all. Which amount (highlighted in red) is it referring to ? I've claimed refund from California state (I had W2s from VA and CA) as well as...

What kinds of tax return should I file,when is the deadline of them [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got h1-b visa, arrived and worked in usa in October,2005. I got one w-2. According to w-2 I paid five kinds of taxes:federal income tax,state(new york) income tax,local(new york) income tax, social security tax and medicare tax. I am wondering how many kinds of tax return I should file. I...

Receiving money? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I received checks for my pension plan from a place of previous employment. I was confused because I was not there long enough to be fully vested, so I called the mutual company and they said that in their contract it said nothing about being vested and that the money was mine. I even...

Receiving an inheritance [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving an inheritance from an uncle that pass in Canada (I live in Colorado), the amount is around 40k... what are my tax liabilities, I know that I will get about 71% of this because of the canada/us exchange.. do have have to declare this as income (state and federal)? Thanks!

View more questions Search