Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelemarie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Lucy the Robot!
    Can somebody please tell me the name of the American series that was about a little girl called Lucy (I'm pretty sure!)
    She was a robot but looked and acted like a human, had blonde hair and wore a red dress. She lived with a normal american family.
    Nobody seems to remember it!
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adelemarie
    Can somebody please tell me the name of the American series that was about a little girl called Lucy (I'm pretty sure!)
    She was a robot but looked and acted like a human, had blonde hair and wore a red dress. She lived with a normal american family.
    Not sure if this is the correct answer for you... but it's sounding like a question I asked a couple months back.

The show was called Small Wonder, but the robot character was called Vicki and instead of blonde hair it was brown, but she did have a red dress.
    adelemarie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Oh my gosh, I just googled it and you're right! Ok so I got the name and hair colour completely wrong (it was a good few years ago!) but thank you so much!
    I've been trying to remember it for years. The fact that I've been googling Lucy Robot explains a lot!
    kerrybwn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adelemarie
    I remember it but I can't remember what it was called. I think the robot was made to keep the little boy copmpany when his real sister died

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot Grandma [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

Gas cutting robot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm new to this forum.I'm happy to have forum like this. I want to design a portable model of gas cutting robot as my final yr. project. Could you please any body tell me how to select WORK VOLUME for the gas cutting robot. Thank u 4 your reply.

View more questions Search