Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bamaman1313 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 10:22 AM
    44 yr old male.feet and hands swelling.increased heart rate and ringing in ears.
    For the past yr my feet and hands swell at night.past 24 hrs my ears have been ringing and my heart rate has increased.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2011, 10:25 AM

Have you been to the doctor for this yet? You should have been. What have they said?

Apr 27, 2011, 10:30 AM
    No I haven't.uninsured.

Apr 27, 2011, 10:37 AM
    That's it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2011, 11:31 AM

I said that because these are all symptoms that could possibly be cardiac related... and proper testing would either affirm or discount that.

And its not something that you can self treat.

There may be free clinics in your area, you should research that possibility and if you find one... go to it.

Apr 27, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Thanks,I will try and see a doctor soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant noise in house like ears ringing [ 5 Answers ]

Over the past few months in all areas of the house a noise like ringing in the ears can be heard. I cannot hear it when I am in the garden or away from the house. My house is low-set and only about 6-7 metres from power lines. I recently had the roof coated with a heat reflective paint (metal...

Persistent ringing in ears for years [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried Lipoflavinoid for ringing in the ears? I went to the ear doctor and he never said a word about it and poo-pood my ringing. Am curious if it works and how expensive it it.

Ringing ears [ 11 Answers ]

I have had intermittent ringing in both my ears for a few months. Sometimes constantly, sometimes very suddenly, even sometimes the ringing seems to pulsate. I'd heard these symptons can be from high blood pressure, and even though I monitored my pulse while the ringing was pulsating, the two...

Lump behind my left ear, constant ringing in my ears [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lump behind my left ear and it has gotten a little bit larger. It doesn't hurt, but now my ears are always ringing,they tingle and pop a lot.This is starting to effect my sleep. I also have a constant headache , I don't know if this is related to my ears or the bulging disc in my neck...

View more questions Search