Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cash21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 02:54 PM
    Free Web Hosts?
    Are there any free web hosts out there with NO hidden charges and a good deal of monthly bandwidth space? (3GB +?)

THanks
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 7, 2004, 02:57 PM
    Free Web Hosts?
    http://www.free-php-web-hosting.com/

This is a list of some free providors that even supports the PHP scripting language. The first few have unlimited bandwidth and the other have a good amount, maybe not enough for you though.
    wt4kp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2004, 04:51 PM
    Re: Free Web Hosts?
    From my experience if your purpose if for hobby or fun it's ok; on the other hand, if it's for business, it's better off that use a pay one. Now these day, hosting can be really cheap.

cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2004, 11:57 PM
    Yea, I agree with wt4kp. Web hosting is so cheap that it may as well be free. I use onsmart, available at www.onsmart.com. One nice thing about them besides their $7.95 mo. Hosting is that they have instant, LIVE CHAT tech support.

Whenever you need any assistance, just start up a chat session and someone from their staff will greet you in a chat room in less than 60 seconds and talk you through your problem and in some cases, as with me, I gave them my username and password info and they actually did the work for me! ONSMART is actually where I got the idea to offer Live Chat Tech Support on my own site!

The Live Chat was definitely a great selling point for me after using my old host and having to wait a couple of days for an emailed response. And if it was the weekend... FORGET IT!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 10:28 AM

You can be your own host to.

I have a computer set up as a web server, and a dynamic update host linked to my ip address. Its got as many features as you want to add/learn, and my upload bandwidth tops out at 70k, but never runs out.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 02:33 PM

FYI: Original post is from 2004.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 07:01 PM

Yeah, I have a bad habit of not checking time stamps. Furthermore, I tend to go to the unanswered questions section and just skim through them to see if I can help. I was talking to Unknown and thought it would be a good idea to just go through and just post a bunch of dots to get them out of the list for any unanswered questions over a year old.

Thanks for the tip though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a free PDF converter... [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one know of a free PDF to WORD or HTML converter... Preferably free? Thanks...

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Avg Free [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed AVG Free virus scanner but now I cannot receive or send emails from outlook express. If I close AVG then I can get mail Any ideas - I'm running Windows XP Thanks

Free mp3 songs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals I just wanted to ask you were can I find all the free mp3 songs I need. Can you giv me a site with free indian mp3 songs ? Thank q

Free Web Hosts [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any free web hosts out there with NO hidden charges and a good deal of monthly bandwidth space? (3GB +?) THanks

View more questions Search