Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louannmac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 01:04 PM
    1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park?
    All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Check out some similar questions!

What would make a car not want to go from park into drive? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a 2000 subaru legacy with an automatic transmission. I've started having trouble with it not wanting to go from drive to park. Sometimes I have to put my foot on the brake and rev it a bit to get it into drive. A couple times it also hasn't wanted to pull an incline. Could it be that I...

Car will not go into gear drive reverse neutral from the park position [ 6 Answers ]

I have a mercury grand marquis and today I put it into park when I was ready to go it would not go into gear from park position any advise

2003 Honda Accord-can not get car out of park [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to engage the transmission and can not get the car out of park. The shifter appears to be locked. The steering wheel is not locked and the car can be started. Any suggestions?

Vibration when car in park after start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have 2001 Honda Civic LX it has 78000 miles. Last 2 days I noticed my car starts and I feel my hands feels it has vibration in it. Even car is park when is car is on. What should I do :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.