Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HuJack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Toshiba laptop dvd spins and clicks does not read some dvds
    Why is that and how can I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

My DVD Drive won't read Blank DVDs. I'm using Windows 7? Please help me out. [ 0 Answers ]

My DVD Drive won't read Blank DVDs. Im using Windows 7? Please help me out. I burnt 3 of discs earlier this morning using the same drive and allof a sudden when I tried to burn the fourth one, It said Insert a Disc into the Drive. Tried with 3 Blank Discs. Still the same

DVD-RW drive won't read dvds [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a reason my dvd-rw drive won't read any dvds or dvd games? Is there some software I can install that will solve this problem? It is the only disk drive I have on this computer so just using another drive is out of the question..

97 honda civic. Steering wheel spins and clicks without turning the wheels [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 97 honda civic. My steering wheel spins and clicks without turning the wheels whe I turn it to the right and am in reverse. It could be the connection of the wheel and shaft, but I think it is the rack and pinion. Before I crawl under the car, what is involved in replacing it?

Toshiba Laptop not read cd-dvds [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toshiba laptop model satellite A200-AH1 and my cd-dvd rom will not read any disks, the motor runs for a minute then nothing comes up on the screen. When I check for the drive under device manager it say windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware the driver may be missing or...

Won't read burnt dvds [ 2 Answers ]

My drives are dvd they won't read a burnt dvd can anyone help me with this problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.