Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncope Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 06:47 AM
    HQ powder in Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by doloress View Post
    Cybernet is the biggest hyprocrite i have met on this site. on her thread she wrote: "Before anyone ask why do I want to lighten my skin...I am NOT like Micheal Jackson, Rhianna or any of the other blacks who think "if it's not light it's not right"....My only issue is that the sun here in Florida burned me over the summer (it didn't seem to burn my face, just my body). So I need a skin lightener to get my natural color of my body...I am not one of those blacks with low self esteem, I am brown skinned and loving it. I am not trying to look like Rhianna or Michael Jackson, I just want to maintain my caramel brown color", But here she is dissing dark skin claiming she is "glad" to be born caramel skin. you really have a deep and disturbing self esteem issue and i presumed you are not even aware of it. Please seek help.
    Hi Doloress

I also lived in scotland and would like to know where I can get the hydroquinone powder please I'm begging you.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 10:48 AM
    You can get it overseas I get my powder from monobenzones.ca or ioffer.com

Apr 30, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Thanks for the info. I've come across this website selling HQ called silverprint.co.uk, and I'm wondering if it is genuine HQ for skin.
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

May 1, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Silverprint.co.uk is a great source for Hq powder..
    The photo grade and the pharmaceutical grade are the same...
    So you can use it, good luck!

May 1, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Thanks Nickol. I'm going to try and see if I can make a 10% HQ, cause I'm new at this.
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Hi, has anyone bought the HQ from silverprint.co.uk? How would you dilute the HQ to make 10% HQ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Royal Scotland Bank. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everybody, do these emails [email protected] [email protected] really belong to Royal Bank Scotland? I believe that every bank has its own domain, not public.

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Price of Pedicures in Scotland [ 1 Answers ]

What is the price of a pedicure and manicure in Scotland?

View more questions Search