Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WILAMEANAV Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 04:43 AM
    I was hospitalized in aug 2010(I'm an lpn)for what I and the md was food poison..
    Was 25-30,after work, my friends and I would hangout at our local pubs. You would see everyone from our neighborhood there. That was back in 1990. Aug 2010 hospitalize for what I and md thought was food poisioning. A rn that still hangs out at the same pub, told my md that I was an alcoholic! I was scoped. They told me I had celiac disease to justify scoping me. Then they said I have gastritis. I have known of these disease's. She also lives by me. I believe very strongly that she has told other people this, on the street and in the church she attends. I'm know finding out about this. Is it to late for hipaa, should I notify the hospital administrator? Should I hire an attorney? Please help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 04:54 AM

It appears that this is all heresay regarding the gossip. No MD would do tests on the say so or diagnosis of a nurse. So I don't quite believe what is going on there.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file tax in us for indian with l1 (came here in Aug 2010) [ 2 Answers ]

How to file tax in us for indian with l1 (came here in Aug 2010). Resident or non-resident and which forms to fill up?

I submitted my application through an agent on 4 aug, 2010. The city is nabha, patial [ 2 Answers ]

I submitted my file on 4 aug from nabha, patiala. The agent is still unable to provide me with a file number . How can I speed up the process?

Results for nus mot aug 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have applied for MS in Management of Technology at National university of Singapore, Aug 2010 admissions. Any one got an idea when we can expect the admission results for the course? I am tired of waitning.

View more questions Search