Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbcbcb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 03:17 PM
    About ST. DALFOUR whitening cream
    I have used ST. DALFOUR whitening cream daily for 3 months at night and I am
    Getting whitening on my skin. I am asian skin colour. I would like to know,
    Does this cream good for using long time?
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2011, 09:16 AM
    No it`s not good. When using any products to lighten your skin, try not to use it constantly, if you use it for about 3 months, try not to go over in to the forth month. You should always take a break from that product and always remember to use a acne soap, so that you don`t get pimples, redness, dark spots or any interrupts when trying to achieve your skin lightening goal. Good luck :)
    dyuthi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Hi cbcbcb,

Could you please tell me from where you got this st.dalfour whitening cream? I heard there are lots of duplicate products of this cream coming in the market. I am from Southern part of India. How we can identify the original product. Could you also tell me how much you paid for this. Thanks heaps..

DD
    emzee143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Hi, I have used this product for quite a while. At first I was a bit skepticql - didn't really know if it was going to work or not. And it does work!! I've used to many creams in my life and my skin just brightened up, my freckles sort of disappeared a little and my skin tone! My skins never been so smooth in my life, it was like having a baby face. I didn't even have to wear foundation anymore. Now I've run out of bottles and my ordering this. Its like food for my skin. Its been a few months since I stopped using and doesn't feel right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whitening cream st. Dalfour [ 16 Answers ]

Could you make sure how to find the(Whitening Cream St.Dalfour) difference between the ORIGINAL & DUPLICATE one Because in Sri lanka there are so many sellers who sells in different prices,the price are at the range of (from $16 - 34)if the cheepest one will be a duplicate one or the highest one...

Ask about this st. Dalfour whitening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Since I'm using this st. dalfour whitening cream I had only one dark spot on my face now I have five spot so I'm woried about it can you explain for me?

Dalfour whitening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is kavita from indian I want more and full information about St dalfour whitening cream... Please do send all information [email protected]

St dalfour whitening cream [ 1 Answers ]

1 )Are these available Mercury, Hydroquinone or Bleach in the ingredients. 2.On which laboratry it was tested? 3. If you can't specify the ingrediants alleast diplay the authentic animal tested & Laboratory report so that we can use without fear .

View more questions Search