Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzyne View Post
    Have any of you considered there is more then this heaven or hell you speak of? existed .
    Yes, those of us here on this forum, X, do realize that there is more. Did you not get that impression out of Haunting's reply? If you look up his posts on this subject you realize that, yes, he knows probably a lot more about the supernatural then you probably do.

We also have Martinizing2 as well, who has some pretty good ideas on the supernatural.

Me, well yes, a pretty good understanding of the supernatural.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

How to know if your being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Well since i moved into my new house i have been havin weird experiences. I did have strange experienes in my old house but not as much as this. I have been seeing a sort of dark figure out of the corner of my eye at times. Other times i feel like there is something in the room with me or behind...

I think I'm being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I experienced a woman spirit's presence when I was five years old. She seemed sad and confused. It was in my great grandparents house, they built their house in the 60's, and I can not find any property history. I am now sixteen and still I am haunted by this woman in the house. I don't know if...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Am I getting haunted? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey you, I moved into my second house with my parents after a few weeks very strange things started to happen I could hear someone or something would walk across the landing and up and down the stairs my mother was also experiencing strange things too something breathing on her face while she was...

View more questions Search