Apr 25, 2011, 11:26 AM
    Peau claire cream
    Has someone tried this cream?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2011, 12:40 AM
    I haven't and scared to use it,, GL
    Nixx1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 11:50 AM
    Nothing is wrong with this cream. My mom has used this cream in England over 45yrs ago & she's a brown-skinned women. She used it to tone her, skin-even it & never had any side effects. She said it keeps your skin smooth but back then there was a serum you mixed with it but none now-just the cream/lotion you use alone. I personally never tried it for I use Palmer's for years (since I was 16yrs old) to even tone my skin & keep it radiant. In my opinion if you use the product accordingly & don't overuse it you should be fine but people must remember & be realistic the darker your tone your desire effects may not be noticeable especially if you're looking to change your complexion completely!
    I hope this helps & answers your question
    -NICKE
    Nixx1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Nothing is wrong with this cream. My mom has used this cream in England over 45yrs ago & she's a brown-skinned women. She used it to tone her, skin-even it & never had any side effects. She said it keeps your skin smooth but back then there was a serum you mixed with it but none now-just the cream/lotion you use alone. I personally never tried it for I use Palmer's for years (since I was 16yrs old) to even tone my skin & keep it radiant. In my opinion if you use the product accordingly & don't overuse it you should be fine but people must remember & be realistic the darker your tone your desire effects may not be noticeable especially if you're looking to change your complexion completely!
    I hope this helps & answers your question
    -Nixx1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Stopped using bio claire cream [ 9 Answers ]

Does your original skin colour comes back after using cream?

Bio-claire lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Love

View more questions Search