Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine174 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Trying to find a film that's about a kidnapping of a boy
    Trying to find a film that's about a boy that gets kindnapped in a big park that's got lots of things going on.
    The kidnappers keep the boy in a house, tied up on a bed. The kidnappers call the family asking for money.
    That's all I can remember
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 25, 2011, 12:12 PM

Possibly Ransom
    cvanduuren Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 11:40 PM
    Definitely RANSOM - With Mel Gibson and Rene Russo
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2011, 04:27 AM
    Yes, it's Ransom. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117438/
    hikmahnoerqori Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 09:43 PM
    I have that movie, I get that movie from YouTube and I have all the episodes, sorry my bad english :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

Help!what's the name of that anime film about a girl that's a robot? [ 2 Answers ]

It was set in the future , and this robot girl befriends a boy, and he doesn't know that she is a robot.Please help me, I saw it many yrs ago on the HBO channel.

Trying to find a film "regarding kidnapping of a child" [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Need help. Thought of a film I had seen on TV probably 8-10 years ago now and would like to watch it again, have no idea what its called though and not very much information on it at all. Im quite sure it's a thriller and all I remember was a man (possibly a truck driver)...

Another film "regaridng kidnapping of a child" [ 9 Answers ]

Don't remember much a about this one either and its about a man that has kidnapped a child and is holding them in a house in the woods, maybe for ransom I can't remember. In the end I think the kidnapper leaves the house to go get food or something and the child's father or a detective etc...

Need title? Movie about a boy getting in a present [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was around 8 about 17 years ago. All I remember is this big present in the being of the movie. A little boy gets in a car and goes into the box. He turns into a cartoon after this. Can't remember too much more. Thanks

View more questions Search