Ask
    stu1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 04:10 AM
    Medication
    Identify meds which demand physiological measurements
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2011, 04:43 AM

Aren't you supposed to study and read your medical books. This is obviously a homework question.

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this because of my medication? [ 3 Answers ]

I take a dose of 75mg of effixor once a day. Last week I ran out of pills and stopped taking them for 3-4 days. I got really sick and finally had to go to the hospital for a refill.I Started taking them in the morning, which is what your supposed to do, I always used to take them at night. Ever...

Know about a medication [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I need to know what kind of medication this is?Yellow round pill,one side has a M on it,the other side has the numbers 595

Do I Need Medication? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a college student in my second year and I am depressed. I constantly look at the down side of things, I lack motivation, I'm lazy, and I sometimes don't care. I have seen therapists but nothing seems to work. I was thinking about medication but I don't know anyone who has been on them. Can...

Medication use [ 5 Answers ]

I took 5000 mgs of a watson 853 or what some people call a Norco 8 days ago. I abused these norcos the entire week with varying amounts each day, 4000 here, 6000 there, all the way up to 11,000mgs on one certain day. I just had a urine screening about 8 days later. How long will these amounts stay...

View more questions Search