Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alroper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 07:36 PM
    We tend to exaggerate the need for standard English. You don’t need much standar
    What kind of fallacy is this? We tend to exaggerate the need for standard English. You don’t need much standard English for most jobs in this country.
    alroper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 07:37 PM

What type of fallacy is this-

We tend to exaggerate the need for standard English. You don’t need much standard English for most jobs in this country.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 08:17 PM

What do you mean you don't need much standard english for most jobs? If you expect to be taken seriously you do. Communication is a necessary part of pretty much any job. And standard english allows for clear communication.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 08:29 PM

What kind of fallacy do YOU think it is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do batteries tend to die fast around me? [ 2 Answers ]

Computer and phone batteries don't last long. Is it possible to have too much of something in my body that causes this to happen?

Jane English and Don Marquis thinks is irrelevant to abortion debate? [ 0 Answers ]

What does Don Marquis and Jane English say is not relevant to the abortion debate?

Discussion of glucose standar curve using nelson test [ 0 Answers ]

How to calculalate it?

I tend to create drama I guess [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I love my boyfriend very much an Yes there's a lot of drama in our relationship. With his baby an babies mother. His debt. But I love him. See I can make things seem worse then they are like I make matters worse or ike ill turn a little fight in a big fight an it will be over something so...

View more questions Search