Ask
    madmax1973 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Intestinal colic
    What can I do for this
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 05:02 PM

It depends on the severity of the symptoms and the diagnosis (why?).

What does your Physician say?

Apr 24, 2011, 05:05 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    They gave me a antibiotic and Tylenol 3 I'm still in a lot of pain.

Apr 24, 2011, 05:12 PM
    They gave me a antibiotic and Tylenol 3 I'm still in a lot of pain.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2011, 06:53 AM

Then call him/her again and complain that you are in a lot of pain. Perhaps they'll prescribe something, perhaps they'll examine you again. Abdominal pain can be just about anything and it sounds like you are really hurting.

Call and get some relief. Please come back and let me know how you're doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 12 week old baby has colic? [ 2 Answers ]

My baby is 12 weeks now. He had colic early on from about 4-8 weeks which subsided. Now it seems to be back with a vengeance where he is refusing to nurse and crying a lot at night when I can tell he's exhausted. I thought colic was supposed to subside by 12 weeks? Has anyone heard of it coming...

I think I have Intestinal Worms. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All! I am a 24 year old male living in san jose CA, I have reason to believe that I might have worms in my stomach, because my I have heard it make strange noises and I also think I clench my teeth in sleep, Also, about 8 years ago, I had found a 20 cm long worm in my underwear. I think I...

Issues with my 11 weeks old.Colic/Lactose/spoiled [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I've researched the symptoms of colic... she has a lot of them but when I mention it to my fiancé he ignores it and says no she's just spoiled and wants to be held... well usually when an infant has colic I read they have trouble soothing themselves to sleep which makes me believe even...

My baby has colic [ 7 Answers ]

My first son had colic and putting him in the swing really helped him. Now my 3rd child has colic and Nothing works.. . Swinging, rocking, driving in a car, prune juice, infant pain meds. The only thing that has helped a little bit is Karo syrup. Does anyone have any other ideas. She is 5 weeks...

View more questions Search