Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Kidnapping movie
    It's a movie about two guy's I believe they are semi truck drivers, they kidnap this mans wife an keeps her locked away in the basment or celler, an at the end of the movie the kidnappers wife finds out an I believe kills them I don't know been a long time.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Apr 25, 2011, 02:24 AM

Breakdown (1997) - IMDb
    daveoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Comment on Frogdude's post
    Thank you very much...
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Apr 28, 2011, 02:38 AM

No problem, happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we have her arrested for kidnapping? [ 7 Answers ]

"My husbnd and his ex wife both have residential and legal custody of their son . The ex in the middle of the night packed up and moved to MD with the boy . My husband has not seen the boy in two years . We have just found out that she has also moved to WV and now lives in WI . Not only has she...

I am looking for the title of a kidnapping movie on Lifetime or LMN. [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a mother who was kidnapped, ransomed for 1 Million, the ransom was paid but she escaped by jumping out of a camper and one of the kidnappers a girl was killed when she fell out and she died in the woman's arms. The kidnapper escapes and comes back after the woman's daughter. I didn't...

Kidnapping [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an 80's movie where a mother's baby was kidnapped at an airport, by a man who sprayed her in the eyes with some substance? Then the mother goes on a mission to find her child

80's/90's kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from the 80's or 90's. A woman kidnaps a baby/toddler and later marries a man who doesn't know the child was kidnapped. The "mother" is killed in a car accident (a pole or pipe came through the windscreen and she was impaled) and the husband continued to bring up...

Is this Kidnapping? [ 12 Answers ]

Georgia father left unmarried mother of his children whom he has lived with for 12 years. HIs kids are 3 & 11. SHe says she will have him arrested for kidnapping if he keeps the kids overnight at his new home. He has always been very active in the lives of those kids. Can she really do this?...

View more questions Search