Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NINjaa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 03:12 PM
    ASUS Laptop enter key not working?
    My ASUS laptop enter key stopped working early today. I took it apart to see if there was something inside the key and there wasn't. I tried using a USB Keyboard, but the enter key STILL doesn't work! Please help, I have to finish a Sony Vegas project for school and this is the only computer with Vegas ):

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get a bisoncam working on an asus laptop [ 0 Answers ]

I got my new laptop,and my camera was working fine.But we went out of town and when I got home I tried to click on my video camera and it said an error has occurred can someone one *** help me , it is a built in video cam

Laptop asus [ 1 Answers ]

I was about to plug my speaker into my laptop I put the speaker port into the usb port I didn't push it in and it crashed and now the laptop won't go on! I didn't have to pull the cord out or anything like that it wasn't even in the usb section it lightly touched it now nothing the laptop won't...

Laptop key not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hey where do I go I ask a question about my laptop? I'm new here

Asus G1 Laptop Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Hello about two days ago my laptop Fell on the floor and sense then I get a Blue screen every time I try and start up my computer, it usually restarted to fast to view the error message so after trying to use my Recovery CD supplyed by my computer company, it gave me abunch of error messages, so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.