Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninjanight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 12:52 PM
    A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world
    I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are talking,witches are flying and many unbelievable things happened.I hope you could tell me the name of the movie.thanks a lot!!

Check out some similar questions!

Boy enters fantasy world through tree to find stolen brother- book [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a fantasy book that I read a few years ago, its about a boy who lives in England during one of the world wars. His mom dies and his dad re-marries and they have a kid, he resents the kid. He then enters a mythical world where all the fairy tales are somewhat askew and...

Flying horses and magic gemstones [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon that has magic horses, and princesses with gemstones. The gemstones had magical powers and the women were helping a unicorn. This movie/cartoon is probably around 10 years old. The tape did not last long maybe about an hour length and the was part of a season. If you have...

Girl enters magic mirror to save sick mother. [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie. I'm afraid I don't know much except how it was described to me. According to my friend, it's based on a girl who travels through mirrors to other realities or the like trying to find a cure for her sick mother. Somehow involves tall clowns and an evil...

Girl sees clones of herself [ 3 Answers ]

The Young blonde girl is locked in a hospital or a military type lab place. She is locked in a room for what I remember to be a long time. But she wants to escape and she puts something on the door so she can get out. When she does she sees clones of her in other rooms.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.