Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Half man half robot with a tractor looking body
    I saw a movie years ago maybe in 1987 about a man that his plane crashes and they turn him into a half man half robot with a tractor looking parts as feet. Does any one know the name?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 08:20 AM

Eliminators

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid movie half real, half animation [ 8 Answers ]

I have been driving myself crazy trying to find this kids movie that I watched when I was little.. I can't remember much about it, but I know there was this family living or just moving into a farmhouse and there is a huge storm and this owl/eagle/crazy bird comes through this boy's bedroom window....

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

What things can a half afirican american half mexican do to lighten a dark complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Im am a young african american with a reddish complexion. I am also half mexican. My dark skin bothers me and I never feel comfortable because of it, are there any semi-permanent or permanent skin bleaching pills that work?

What do you call a half man and half goat in mythological times? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help not sure what it is called.

Half bat-half man [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 70's... There is a mad scientist on an island who intertwines animal dna with human dna... it's probably cheesy fx with costumed people. I saw it when I was a kid so I was amazed... I know there was a butterfly woman and at the end a half bat-half...

View more questions Search