Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marznapiza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 08:56 PM
    How can I know the person's name with his picture?
    How can I know the person's name? I only have his picture. I'm from Philippines & I saw him in Corregidor Island also having a vacation.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 08:59 PM

If you don't know his name, it's unlikely that you're going to find it with just a picture.

Do you know any of his friends, a roommate, family?

The only way to find out his name is to ask either him, or someone that knows him.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Unless you work for the FBI and have face recognition software with a huge database in which that person just happens to be in, then you cannot find him.

Good Luck,
    Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the picture only have person's name and address [ 0 Answers ]

I got someone used invaild creditcard in my store, I had the name and address for that person, want to see her picture to make sure she is the one I think. Please, if anybody can help me. Thanks.

Look for this person's picture [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old friend we were together in saudi arabia, she was working as a nurse at military hospital in 1984. She is philippina her name is Elma L Mariano. Who know's about her write to me to this <EMAIL REMOVED>. Nidal.

What happens to a person's belongings if no relative is notified of a person's death? [ 1 Answers ]

Our family learned of the death of a blood relative. The death occurred two years ago and we were not notified. We are her only relatives. Now that we know of her death how can we find out about any money or belongings she may have had?

View more questions Search