Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BarbNock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 02:22 PM
    Cheating
    My husband allowed another woman touch him in his private area. Is that consider cheating?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbNock View Post
    My husband allowed another woman touch him in his private area. Is that consider cheating?
    What do you think, but most importantly what happened after. If there was further intimate response from him, as in complete abandon, complete sexual contact with the other person, then yes.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 06:57 AM

There really isn't enough information to be able to be specific.

What was the context of this touching? Was he clothed or did he have his pants down? Were other people around? Did he ask for it or say yes when she asked? Did she just grope and he didn't respond or laughed it off? Was it a quick feel or a lingering caress? Was it closer to her masturbating him (a hand-job)?

If she grabbed/touched without any encouragement from him, then I wouldn't consider it cheating. I would consider it highly inappropriate and assault. Just like I would if it were a man grabbing/touching a female without her permission.

If he encouraged the act, then you need to talk to him about boundaries. If alcohol was involved, perhaps he needs to think about staying sober. However, if it was over clothing and in the middle of a crowd, I would not call it 'cheating.' If they were alone in a corner some where and his pants were down, then, personally, it would be closer to cheating.

If she was playing with him, clothed or not, with the purpose of getting him off, then that would definitely be cheating.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 02:12 PM

How do you know that he allowed this? Did he tell you or did someone else. If he told you, then he just didn't come out and say " Hey, by the way I had another woman touch my private area". There had to be more to the story. Give you could please explain the whole story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if his cheating again [ 10 Answers ]

How do I know if his cheating again?

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Does this mean he is cheating. [ 64 Answers ]

Threads merged I am currently in a relationship. He is actually my first love when I was 15. We were together until I turned 18. We reunited in 2007. We now have a baby and another on the way. (yes, I am getting better b.c after baby is born f.y.I) Well it's been rocky. But we holding on I...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

He is cheating. Now I know. [ 10 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband of 14 years has been cheating on me for about a year. We have always had a rock solid relationship up until about 2 years ago when his father died rather suddenly. He says that he does not love this other woman, that she just fills a need that he has. He says that...

View more questions Search