Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarpankaj78 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Got a SOUND problem!
    We usual arrange parties for people, so have to do catering to video coverage.
    I would like to make the voice of the host (giving a speech) a bit more loud and clear in the video of that party which has been shot through a handy cam with built in mike.
    And for future how can I make the voice of one person more audible while recording in party and playing it live at the party.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV sound problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have plugged in a VCR and tape into my Panasonic TV. The picture on the tape (via AV1) is fine, but the sound is very, very faint, and will not respond to the volume button. The sound is also absent with other programmes via AV1. Can you advise, please?

Surround Sound Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. Im having trouble hooking up some Insignia 5.1 surround sound speakers to my computer. I can't seem to get them right. When I click the option "test speakers" some sounds come out of the wrong speakers (sounds that are supposed to be coming out of front right and front left speakers are...

Sound problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please help soundcard installed but no sound to speekers (built into monitor)

SOUND problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a COMPAQ, W98 The problem is probably very simple & stupid: I don't get a sound: I see the CD disks are palying... but it's completely mute :(... checked all the hardware connections... they are OK... however I lost "sound" icon on the lower right hand corner... Any ideas what I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.