Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 02:04 AM
    Reasons my boyfriend avoids me and makes excuses?
    CAPS edited!

What could be the reason for my boyfriend to be avoiding me? Is it time to end this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 02:59 AM

Due to posting restrictions in this forum, we must first ask your age before we can answer.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 12, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Yup
    justwant2help Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Need more information to maybe be able to answer this properly. It's obviously not a big enough problem or you would have laid it all out for us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband makes excuses not to have sex [ 19 Answers ]

I've been married for 2 years to my husband but we've never had a 'honeymoon' period. It took 6 months when our relationship began for us to be intimate. He said he was nervous because it meant a lot to him. I tried to be understanding during the time but it did hurt a bit. We have had an on again...

My boyfriend avoids having sex with me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now. We had sex all the time at the beginning of our relationship (the first 5 or 6 months) but a couple of months ago he stopped taking the iniciative in bed so after a couple of weeks I decided to take the first step but he just kept avoiding me......

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search