Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    as143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 11:42 PM
    marrying a muslim guy?
    HI.help me
    I am believe in allah
    I am hindu girl but loving muslim boy... iam read to change my religion to muslim.. but both of our parents are not allowing what can I do... will allah forgive his sin.. will we both get married .we both are very madly in love.. help me I don't know what to do.Now its great problem that they are going to marry for him.. but he is not willing I am so scared.. say me some solution .
    thank u.
    nutzz Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2011, 12:07 AM
    I am also a hindu and could understand your problem... I know it would be quite difficult to convince your parents... I think both of you are adults and should take your own decision.. You can have a court marriage if you can not convince your families..
    ihsan12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 04:52 AM
    I personally think the both of your parents should have a meeting and discuss the diffrences in their religions and see what they can coe up with.
    haynnah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 02:48 AM
    You need to convert to islam if you want to marry him, if you chose to do you should be convinced about it and then there will be no problem to get married and your parents will accept at the end insha Allah as long as you're not doing something wrong! Love is not a mistake :)
    Will u all the best!
    Hanane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Christian Guy.Muslim Girl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Peeps, I am currently dating a muslim girl and we cannot take our relationship further due to our different religious beliefs.. what should I do? Does anyone have ideas on how to make this relationship work? I am lost, in the beginning I thought I could make it work, but it seems now that this...

I'm a hindu Guy who loves a muslim girl [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Sreedas, I'm a keralite, I have a Muslim girl (keralite) whom I love so much, its almost 15months now since we are in a relationship. I loved her so much, and I do care for her so much I would like to marry her, and I'm even ready to ask her parents about this. So many issues have come...

Marrying a non muslim lady. [ 3 Answers ]

Brother I asked the question earlier, did get a reply. Want to know does the non muslimah have to be pious .In the Quran it says she should not be mushrikah (poltheiest). If one has children before nikah, then marrys that non muslimah, what is the status of the marriage and children? ...

View more questions Search