Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babydaddy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 07:08 PM
    How do I know the baby is mine?
    I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend 12/21/06 while she was on her period. She got her period 1 day before (12/20/06). She tells me the last time she had sex was 12/1/06 with a different partner. My questions are 1. If the baby is mine, how many weeks should the baby be? She tells me 4 weeks and some days but it doesn't add up to me. My other question is could the baby be mine?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Since it is often hard to date an exact day and time,

In general you can tell if the baby is yours by a dna test after the baby is born. And I would say if you had unprotected sex with someone who had just a few weekd before had sex with someone else maybe unprotected, you could be exposeed to 100's of possible things, you need some serious medical tests.
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2007, 09:10 PM
    1. If she was on her period the day before you had sex, then the likely hood is that the baby is yours, but you still need to get a dna test to make shure, since she seems a little promisquious. And 2. the baby should be about 4 weeks along by now.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 09:11 PM
    If you had sex with the girl you are talking about, then yes you could be the father. If when you had sex with her you wore a condom then yes you could be the father, if you did not have an orgasm while you were in her then yes you could be the father. If you had an orgasm outside of her and then entered her later there is a very good chance you could be the father.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Since she had her period after she had sex with the different man, then most likely it wasn't him that got her pregnant(provided she has been faithful to you since her period.) I am guessing you had sex after she got off her period as well?? (as it is very possible to get pregnant while on your period, but is less likely. But it does happen now on occasion) If you really care for this girl, and you think she feels the same way and is faithful, then just assume that this baby is yours, and don't question it. Once baby is born, you can have a paternity test done if it is still bothering you. Good luck
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 25, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Conception timing is not a precise science. DNA testing is. Wait for the baby to be born and have a test done. No sense in speculating before then.
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Dude just get a dna test. When a girl is on her period there's not much of a chance of her getting pregnant but there's still the chance. If I were you I would get a dna test. It won't hurt and you'll know for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Pregnant, baby isn't mine [ 28 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a predicament I thought I would never find myself in and would like your advice on the situation. Im 21 and have been dating this girl for 4 months, she is also 21. A month ago she told me she was pregnant and it was from a guy that she had a one night stand with she didn’t use...

Her past and mine... [ 14 Answers ]

Now what Im going to write I have cut short to save your eyes hurting apoligies if its still long... I have just turned 20 and basically I am in love for the first time and to be honest this is my first real relationship both physically and mentally, when I was 18 I did something I regret massively...

S.I.N/on loan application not mine [ 15 Answers ]

A few months ago,I got a home equity loan from citifinancial. I asked for 2 thousand and was declined but a week or so later, I got a call from another guy who worked in same office. He told me he could probably get me the nobey and then he went on to tell me he could probably get me 5 or 10...

A friend of mine [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old stud lesbian.I'm in a relationship that I'm really not happy with.The female and I live together but I feel that we have no compatibilty with one another.So I've been having dreams about this female that is my friend and I think no I know that I'm very attracted to her.She's a Leo...

View more questions Search