Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theanicetamuse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Looking for the name of a music video from the early 1990s..
    I used to lovvve this song but I can't find it anywhere and don't know the name of the song or artist!

The video clip is based on a beach on an island and features a coloured guy and a white girl(both about 19-20years) who dance provocatively throughout the whole song, until her dad stops them in the end.. that is all I can remember..

I know the tune but the lyrics are not in English so it makes it even harder!

Please Help!.

Check out some similar questions!

A Children's Music Video back in the late 80's early 90's, I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, There is a children's video I am looking for, All I can remember is that there is a little girl and boy siblings that go to visit their aunt who visited Timbuktu, and stayed a while with her. Her house was magical, and all came alive, for example, there was a marching band singing "O When the...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking for a children's movie from the early 1990s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I loved watching when I was younger. Unfortunately I can't remember much about it. What I do remember is it was not an animated movie. These kids (I believe there was a boy and a girl) go into the back yard to play on their play set. I want to say that there is a stuffed bear...

Early 1990s children's TV (american) [ 2 Answers ]

OK, this is driving me mad!! Please help me someone! When I was a kid in the early 90s, I used to watch a TV show in america... I think it was called ulreika's castle. I've googled it and can't find anything. All I remember is that it had a dragon in it that always has hic-uos... can anyone shine...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.