Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fran2143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 12:56 PM
    My boss has asked me 2 leave as I'm off sick?
    I have bi polar and have been signed off work for the last 4weeks I am to be off for a few more weeks until things get better,my boss told me today she is advertising my job and has asked me to resign saying she will re-employ me when I'm well again but I will have to job share with the new person she employs can she do this to me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 01:54 PM

Do you have an employment agreement or do you belong to a union?

Some of this also depends on where you are and the size of your company.
    fran2143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 01:58 PM
    I do have a contract with her I have been there almost 3 years my boss knew when she employed me I had bi-polar I live in scotland
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fran2143 View Post
    i do have a contract with her i have been there almost 3 years my boss knew when she employed me i had bi-polar i live in scotland
    Ok, so what does the contract say about job security?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a fight with my girlfriend, and she asked me to leave her alone [ 51 Answers ]

I had a fight with my girlfrnd and she asked me to leave her alone for a while and also she asked me to not to call her until she calls me. What do I need to do in this case ? Will she come back to me?

I was sick and my boss discussed my health with his wife at home. Is this HIPAA [ 2 Answers ]

I was under the care of my Physician and he told me to take the week off from work. My boss discussed my medical problem with his wife and she is a Nurse, she told him that I could have covered up the infection and worked. I did not know this until he wrote me up for missing work.

A boss asked how can you make current ratio higher? [ 4 Answers ]

Your boss came to you and asked, how can you make the current ratio higher?You know the company has a line of credit with the local bank that requirues the company to maintain its current ratio at 1.5. You also know that the company was dangerously close to violating this covenant during the...

Sublet: asked to leave before our time was up! [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the current issue I'm having: My friend and I decided to sublet a room in an apartment together for the months of July and August. We paid our July rent, along with a 1000$ security deposit. It was verbally agreed that we would be staying from July 1 until the end of August (this can be...

View more questions Search