Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amiee22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 12:33 PM
    I'm very confused about this right now.
    Me and my guy friend have known each other for over a year. I somewhat liked him but I didn't show it. He talked about how we should be roommates and I agreed but as we looked for places I started to have more feelings for him so I talked him out of being roomates.

Now I told him that I was had strong feelings for him and he told me he had the same feelings. But I told him I didn't really want a relationship because I knew he didn't. Then it seemed like we were starting a relationship anyway and everything was going great.

Then I had some major family issues and had a friend try to kill herself (she is better now). I for some reason decided to lean on him for some type of support. Which I knew was a bad idea because he never has his phone on him (his phone is screwed up so he doesn't carry it often). Anyway, I called him pretty much everyday, which wasn't that weird because he usually called me every other day. But I didn't really tell him why I called because sense he didn't have his phone he couldn't answer.

It seemed like he decided to stop talking to me through phone and we just communicated online. Which was fine by me, he was always very talkative towards me online and friendly.

I have dealt with my family issues but last week I called to actually be of some help to him. (He is buying furniture for his new place and I found him a almost knew couch.) He also told me to call him and remind him of coming to something important to me. So I did, but he didn't show. I didn't even try to call himafter that night but 2 or 3 days later he took me off Facebook. I was pretty stunned. Now he acts like he didn't tell me to call him and said that I "hit up his phone to many times in a couple days". Which I can respect. I tried to tell him why but I'm not sure if he really heard me because we were on the phone and I think he was at work. But that day he told me that he would call me that night and he didn't sound mad at me or anything. He just told me that if someone doesn't answer when I call them then I should just be like "f*** you" to the person.

Either way he didn't call me that night so I really don't know what to do or say about it. I had reason for calling and I said I was sorry for it and it wouldn't happen again but sh*t... did I f*** it all up?

Please don't just tell me that yeah I f***ed up so I should just give up. I'm not saying I was in love with the gus because I wasn't, but we both admitted to having strong feelings for each other for a couple of months.

I need tips on how to fix it... or help in letting go. :/
    monsterniki Posts: 23, Reputation: 9

Apr 22, 2011, 04:37 PM
    Well I think your in too much of a rush to fix things that is why its confusing. Just give him time to cool down and maybe the time apart will give him so room to see if he wants to be a friend or not.

Apr 22, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Comment on monsterniki's post
    Okay I'll do that then. Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 10:16 AM

I don't think he is as into you as you are him, so why be stuck on some one that's not as stuck as you are?

Back off, and take a better look at what's going on here.

Apr 23, 2011, 04:37 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I get what you mean. But I really thought he was more stuck than me. When we first started to be more than friends he talked about seeing a future with me and how we could work in the long run. I never thought about anything like that. He even said he loved me, I didn't think about love with him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

So confused! [ 17 Answers ]

Ok, so one week ago today I broke it off with my fiancé on accident. By that, I mean that we were in an argument and sometimes I would just say things like us breaking up or something along the lines. Well, this time I kept pushing it, and we broke up, I did it supposedly. Anyway, we have got on...

I'm confused? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just started college and have been going there for 3 days... and there's this really cute girl in my class, who I have a bit of a crush on... luckily she is in my group ( 10 in a class) so we might get a bit closer... I'm generally a shy person when it comes to girls, so I haven't spoken...

COnfused of what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of...

Confused. [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and... I think I'm gay but I find it hard to come to terms with it, I'm scared that if I come out my family will disown me because my family are STRICT christians(a cousin of mine came out and they performed an exorcism type thing and sended him to a camp that make you straight so I'm...

View more questions Search