Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Standard way to connect dvd player to digital dish network box?
    My dvd players do not have coaxial capabilities... so... standard way to connect dvd player to digital dish network box?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 11:52 AM

Do you have Composite or RGB video cables and audio cables to use? Those are better quality than modulated RF is anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dish Network box to my vhs/dvd player? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to hook-up a vhs/dvd player to a Dish Network DVR box? I want to record directly off the TV to my own vhs tape. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older TV for my kids that has a Dish Network receiver attached and operational. I just picked up a DVD player and I also have a RF modulator. I've tried every combination of connection to and through this thing that I can think of... with no results. I am at my wits end(my lovely...

How do I connect a dvd player to an older TV and a dish network box? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older television that has no way to directly connect a dvd player to,but I have a dish network receiver box that has the a/c adapter connections on it I was just wondering how do I connect my dvd player to the receiving box ?;and what do I press on the remote control to get what the dvd...

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I just got a new DVD player and I need some help connecting it. I already had my TV connected to a Dish Network DVR receiver. My TV is older and only has one cable connection on the back of it, which the Dish Network receiver is connected to. When I got my DVD player, I was under the...

View more questions Search